zondag, 27 juni 2010 16:35
Atlassian Premium Partner
- Pix Software is one of the very few Atlassian partners in the world with the 'Atlassian premium partner' status. This will be announced by Atlassian soon, but you can call Atlassian and verify this if you want.
- We had to take a kind of exam and got some very difficult support questions to anser.
- There are over 250 Atlassian partners worldwide.
Only 4 to 6 scored well enough to get this status.
There is one Australian, two in the USA, one in Asia, and a Japanese partner. Only two partners made it to the Premium Status in Europe.
Atlassian premium partner support
- This recognition as premium partner has to do with our quality support for Atlassian Customers.
- Atlassian refers customers only to companies that provide professional services and on site support if they are convinced this company is really capable of delivering the type of quality you would expect. The support should be of similar quality as Atlassian Support itself.
- For you as a customer Atlassian support itself will not change, as all licenses sold by us have Atlassian support included. However there are plenty reasons why you will benefit you buy license via Pix Software.
- Atlassian only gives support on their own developped products as Pix Software will support you with the complete software and hardware instance you are using.
- As you can imagine, Atlassian is focussing on their own products. e.g. if you have performance issues with your system, Atlassian will start turning off all non-Atlassian tools. If performance is restored, you are left alone between the plugin developer, Atlassian and your own users. If multiple plugins are installed the situation is even worse.
- We want to avoid these circumstances and have the power to assist you. We can create solutions for your specific situation. We know many tipps and tricks and have agreements with plugin vendors. More important for you: you don't have to check several companies in case of difficulties (one face to the customer).
- The number of companies that have reached the 'premium' status isn't mentioned to us yet (officially), but we know only one other partner I know that you also buy licenses from: i.e. Valiantys in France. To our knowledge no other European partner was capable answering the difficult support questions Atlassian asked. If you are looking for french speaking assistance we would like you to contact them.
Pix Software services:
- We provide custom made modifications.
There are several JAVA programmers, dedicated to the Atlassian software. They implement customizations for you to integrate Atlassian software with other programs you are already using.
- We provide trainings for Administrators, users, IT Personnel etc.
- We answer your questions (helpdesk)
- We provide trainings on usage of the software but also admin trainings and train the trainer trainings. (best practices)
- We provide you with trainings for further optimizing the Atlassian system.
- We provide trainings on usage of the software but also admin trainings and train the trainer trainings.
Not only do we do this during the installation phase, but we are also capable to give advice on grow paths of the system, migration to other systems and more of such technical or usage questions
Pix Software professional services
- We are your system integrators.
We focus on your system stability. As we have evolved from Software Testing so we know how important it is to be prepared for anything.
- Many customers have only bought liceneses from us.
In fact we have sold by far the largest amount of licences. But this isn't our first goal. We would like to assist you to optimize your process of collaboration. We want to optimize your usage of your Atlassian tools. This will dramatically inprove team performance.
- We assist you with the choice of the Operating System, hardware / software / network configuration and choosing external plugins from other vendors.
The do's and don'ts are really things we know of and that's where we can assist. 'best practices' is the keyword here.
- We help with choosing plugins.
eg. The usage of third party plugins will change your basic (i.e. Atlassian supported) system. Some of these plugins have a questionable quality (even a few that is 'Atlassian Supported' in the plugins directory). If asked we will suggest not to install some of these plugins, or -at least- you need to be aware of the problems with these.
- We keep your systems operational.
- eg.Your system stability might be compromised e.g. when upgrading the system to a newer version. We can assist you with these kinds of questions and guide you to let the system perform better and more efficiently.
- Additional Support contracts
We even advise some of our customers to buy additional support even for plugins that are available for free. This all has to do with our continuous focus of having your system up and running for 100% of the time. We are not satisfied if 99% is reached, as this one percent might be fatal, althoug everything has to fit in your budget of course.
- Your IT services are important to us.
Our Professional services give you the quality you expect.
Especially if the Atlassian tools are used for such an important part of your organisation: The communication within your own company itself. This communication should never fail because of software problems.
- We currently already assist very large companies with these kind of questions, we can help you to.
- As Atlassian can confirm, we are by far their largest partner. We do business throughout the whole of Europe. That's one of the reasons whe we are located close to 6 airports so we are able to jump in on the next business day if required.
Services and SLAs
- Service Level Agreements
We have 24 Hour support to, so if such kind of support is required we can provide you with this to.
Costs of our services
- If needed we can provide you with pricing for these services.
- Usually this is handled on a day by day base, but depending on the amount of days involved pricing will change.
Pricing starts at €950,00 per day (excluding VAT/BTW, traveling and hotel costs.)
Depending on the activity for this person and/or duration: pricing can drop to €90 per hour (remote support).
- We tend to follow usual pricing for software developments.