donderdag, 11 maart 2010 15:38
Pix Software offers a wide range of hosting plans, suitable for individuals, small organizations up to large corporations. Our servers are located in a data center in Germany.
managedhostThe Starter hosting is intended for users owning an Atlassian 10$ license and running a small site, for example a personal home page using Confluence with less than 100 pages or a JIRA tracker for a small software project with less than 1000 issues. Small sites run reasonably well in the 256 MByte heap space available in the Starter Hosting plan.
These are the limitations:
- No direct ftp access or ssh;
- Also the installation of additional software such as Subversion or OpenLDAP is not possible.
- Hosting of one instance of JIRA or Confluence using customer's own Starter or Evaluation license key.
- Other applications such as FishEye, Crowd, Contour, Mingle will be available soon.
- 10 GByte traffic per month
- 10 GByte disk space
- 256 MByte Tomcat Heap
- Own domain possible: e.g. www.yourcompany.com/JIRA or JIRA.yourcompany.com.
- Nightly backup
- Upgrade to different plan anytime
- Price: 120 € per year
Note: It is required that your site is running an Atlassian Starter or Evaluation license. If you install a different license, you are automatically upgraded to Standard Hosting.
Our servers are located in a german computercentre with a redundant UPS systeem, modern climat-control and active measurements against a potential fire. Our servers are located in Europe (near Nürnberg).
- The connection with the backbone has a 100 MBit/s connection.
- From then there are multiple redundant 1 GBit/s connections with the internet.
- This backbone and all other network components are heavily protected against outside threats.
- You will become the applications administrator (e.g. the JIRA Administrator)
- Within the memory limitations you are allowed to do the same things as if the system would be installed by yourselves
- We tend to keep the number of plugins installed as low as possible because of memory limitatiions and good practice (ask for our advice)
- Plugin 2 plugin software is preferred (with such a plugin a reboot is not required anymore in most cases)
- We do not grant you root access to this system because unexperienced administrators sometimes mess up the system and therefore we cannot guarantee correct working of your system
- uploading data to your server in other directories is possible, but only request by request
- This hosting is available for all Atlassian customers having an Atlassian Starter License.
- It costs €10 per month, without 19% BTW (=local dutch taxes / VAT)
- You will be charged per year.
- We will charge you 12 x €10 for the hosing + 1 x €10 for the license + 13 x €1,19 for the taxes = €154,70.
- Not used months will be refunded (eg. if you decide to use your own server after 6 months of usage, you will get €60 back) if our 'fair use' policy aggrees
- Only if you provide a valid TAX Number and
- the corresponding company name & address as recorded with that TAX Number
- then we do not have to charge these EU taxes and you will receive a bill without them (EU intra community delivery)
- The bill would state €130 then
- Each Atlassian applicatin requires its own instance.
- If you would like to have JIRA and Confluence integrated with Crowd (ie. 3 applicatons) we would charge you with 3 x €130
- If you are not satisfied (and told us upfront what you expected from us) then you will get a refund
- if you do not get what was aggreed before then you will also get a refunded
- 'fair use' policy.
- we will really do our best to satisfy your needs (we tend to be very flexible) ;)
- swift responces
- Order this starter hosting here
- If you want to move to your own server or you want to quit
- You can upgrade to a bigger hosting system at any time
- You may cancel the contract at any time.
- You own the full backup and attachments.