donderdag, 04 maart 2010 23:11
1 virtual server with 2048 MByte RAM.
Use cases are eg. a JIRA- or Confluence-system with larger amounts of data and pluigins installed that require more memory. The maximum vm-memory is about 1,5 GByte. This server also allows the installation of multiple products (eg. JIRA, Confluence, FishEye or Subversion) simultaneously running on one system. The operating systeem can be Linux, Unix or Windows Server.
- Installation on one of our servers.
- Configuration of two web application (eg. Atlassian JIRA + Confluence, FishEye, Crucible or Contour).
- 8 Administrator hours are included, These will / can be used for updates and patches of your software, the installation of plugins etc.
- 200 GByte traffic per month
- 100 GByte disc capacity
- Any domain name. eg. www.yourcompany.nl/jira or jira.yourcompany.be are all allowed.
- Your own IP address is possible. This allows you to have access via SSL (https)
- Your administrator can have access to the server via ssh
- HTTPS (SSH connections) are possible
- Linux, Unix or Windows Server can be used as operating system. (Required licenses for the OS are not included)
- Phone support during normal business hours (i.e. 09:00 - 17:00 h).
- Daily backup to a separate backupserver.
Our servers are located in a European computer centre close to Nürnberg. They are all equiped with a redundant UPS system, moderne airco technic and active fireprevention mechanisms.
The connection with the backbone is defined with 100 MBit/s. From the backbone several 1 GBit/s connections will connect you to the internet.
The backbone and all other network components are protected with many security mechanisms and firewall rules to protect agains attacs from outside.
We guarantee a 99% availability (at least) of your application, measured per calendarmonth.