donderdag 04 maart 2010 23:28
A physical server with 12 GByte RAM. This would be an ideal solution for a deployment of multiple applications such as a build-server with Atlassian Bamboo, or several JIRA- and Confluence-applications.
We can also install this server as a Citrix XenServer so this server can be devided into multiple virtual server. This way it's possible to create independant servers and test systems for all your production applications.
- Installation on request.
- Configuration of two webapplications (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo or SVN).
- 4 hours administrator time is included, these hours can be used to upgrade/update your software to the latest version, installation of plugins or for the installation of other types of applications.
- 1000 GByte traffic per month.
- 750 GByte disk space.
- 4 IP-adresses (optionally you can add more ip addresses).
- Your own administrator access, via ssh or XenServer-administrator software.
- Phone support from 09:00 until 17:00 h (GMT+1).
- Daily backups to a separate backupserver.
Our servers are located in a computer center with redundant UPS systeems, moderne airco technic and active fire prevention. The servers are located in Europa (Germany, Nürnberg). The connection with the backbone uses a 100 MBit/sec connection and then it uses multiple 1 GBit/s connections to the internet. The backbone and all other netwerk components are extensively protected against attacts from outside.
We guarantee an availability of 99% of your application, measured per calendar month.