Greenhopper Plugin for JIRA
GreenHopper adds agile project management to any JIRA project for software developement teams practising Scrum or Kanban.
Whether you are a certified Scrum Master or just getting started with agile concepts, GreenHopper is the perfect tool for managing your backlog, planning sprints and tracking your team through the entire release process.
Who uses GreenHopper?
GreenHopper is used for agile project management and development by over 3,800 organisations in 80 countries around the globe — across Fortune 1000, government, education, finance and technology sectors.
zondag, 02 oktober 2011 09:39
JIRA 4.4 Compatibility
GreenHopper 5.7 is compatible and bundled with JIRA 4.4. Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.7+ takes just a few clicks from the JIRA plugin manger, and no JIRA restart necessary.
The new Rapid Board is available in GreenHopper Labs today. Rapid Board takes advantage of the latest in web technology to provide an awesome planning, tracking, and reporting experience for agile teams.
The Rapid Board now offers multiples swimlanes based on JQL. Take advantage of the search enhancements in JIRA 4.4 and build queries to show specific sets of issues in different lanes on a single Rapid Board.
And loads more...
This release also includes usability improvements and bug fixes.
Highlights of GreenHopper 5.7
The Rapid Board now gives you multiple swimlanes based on JQL, for example:
Multiple Quick Filters
The Rapid Board now offers multiple quick filters. A quick filter allows you to visually filter issues through a predefined JQL query, for example:
In GreenHopper 5.7, all issues now have a globally unique rank. This enables ranking of issues across two or more JIRA Projects on the Rapid Board. You can use this by appending the following to your Saved Filter, as used by your Rapid View:
Other Improvements to the Rapid Board
The following were implemented during the 5.6.x releases:
Other Enhancements and Fixes
The issues resolved in the GreenHopper 5.7 release are shown below. To view the list in JIRA, please see here.
- Agile planning with GreenHopper for JIRA
- GreenHopper 5.6 Release Notes
- GreenHopper 5.5 Release Notes
- GreenHopper 5.4 Release Notes
- GreenHopper 5.3 release notes
- Monitor trends and improve estimate accuracy with GreenHopper 5
- Charts and analysis with GreenHopper
- Estimate accuracy and status updates with GreenHopper 5
- Focus on the task at hand with GreenHopper 5
- Setting up iterations with GreenHopper 5
- Estimating user stories and technical tasks with GreenHopper 5
- Drag and Drop iteration planning with GreenHopper 5
- use drag and drop prioritisation with GreenHopper 5
- Managing a backlog with GreenHopper
- Use Scrumban in GreenHopper. This is the best of both worlds
- Using Kanban with GreenHopper to release when you are ready
- Adding Kanban to your JIRA project with GreenHopper you will optimise the flow with lean development
- Track and monitor progress with GreenHopper 5
- Plan sprints within your release with GreenHopper
- Prioritise your backlog with Atlassian GreenHopper
- Using the Atlassian JIRA - GreenHopper Plugin for Scrum
- GreenHopper Integrates with the tools you use
- Agile development with GreenHopper must be agile!
- Get started with GreenHopper 5 with one click
- Agile development with GreenHopper for JIRA - Virtual index cards
- Agile development with JIRA - Planning made simple
- GreenHopper 5 - Simple and fast agile planning
- GreenHopper 4.4 for JIRA 4.1 Release Notes
- Introduce agile today with GreenHopper 4.3
- GreenHopper 4.2 New Features Video
- GreenHopper 4.1 Now Available!